BCom (Accounting & Finance) CPA NTAAF SSAud
Cherie is the Founder and Principal of InFocus Audits, who oversees and signs off on all audits.
Cherie is a registered auditor with ASIC, and an accredited Specialist Auditor with SPAA (SMSF Professionals Assoc. of Australia), whereby she won the Top Achiever Award for 2012 for achieving the highest score on the Specialist Accreditation Exam.
Cherie is a qualified CPA, member of SPAA, a fellow of the NTAA (National Tax & Accountants Assoc.) and has a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance).
Before founding InFocus Audits, Cherie was a Tax Specialist with the NTAA where she gained extensive technical knowledge in all areas of tax legislation, particularly the superannuation legislation. Whilst working on the NTAA Tax Hotline, Cherie answered over 8000 tax technical queries from accountants all around Australia – thousands of which were superannuation based queries. Cherie has also worked in several public practice accounting firms, where she gained many years of practical experience in the SMSF field.
Why Use Us?
In light of the recent Cooper Review, auditor independence is becoming critical. InFocus Audits is a specialist independent SMSF Audit firm who dedicates all of its time and energy to SMSF audits.
By specialising in this one field, we can offer you the following benefits:
- Gain quality audit work from truly independent SMSF specialists.
- Work with accredited Specialist Auditors.
- Remove ‘perceived independence’ issues caused by doing audits in house.
- Increase your adherence to the Cooper Review recommendations by outsourcing the audit function.
- Avoid threat or competition to your accounting practice – we just do audits!
- Access our full data upload & download website facility – save time and money.
- Enjoy collaborative work – we work with accounting firms to help resolve compliance issues.
- Reduce your PI risk.
- Fair and competitive rates.
- Quick turnaround time.